WHAT DO WE TREAT?
- Alcohol + Drug Dependency
- Eating Disorders
- Co-Occurring Disorders
HOW DO WE TREAT?
- Expert, Trauma-Informed Clinical Care: EMDR, CBT, Evidence-Based Somatic, Cognitive Therapies + LGBTQ Affirmative Therapies
- Highly Experiential Programming: Sensorimotor Action Method Psychodrama, Guided Imagery, Movement, Yoga + Breath Work
- Targeted Nutritional Interventions: Culinary Skill Building, Advanced Exposure Work + 1-on-1 Education
- Family Programming: 6 Month Virtual Weekly Family Class,™ 5 Day Family Workshop + Weekly Family Contact with Primary Therapist
LEVELS OF CARE
- Month One: Primary Care utilizing Residential Benefits
- Months Two–Four: Extended Care Treatment Utilizing Partial + Outpatient Benefits
BREATHE WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA
- Residences: Beautiful homes, chef made meals, 24-hour supervision, all-inclusive workouts, nightly spiritual development workshops, culinary classes, yoga, community meetings + in-house guest speakers.
- Treatment Center: Clinical 9am-3pm daily, morning meditation, process groups, LGBT affirmative group, DBT skills group, 1on1 therapy, psychiatric and medical consultations, sexual health, experiential groups + outings.
- Drug + Alcohol Dependency Program: 60 days
- Eating Disorder Treatment Program: 30 days – 6 months