What to Bring
What should I bring to treatment? Below is a list of what to bring to treatment at Breathe Life Healing Centers.
- Health Insurance and Prescription Card. Include any other insurance cards (dental, vision, etc.) or health information the client may need.
- Government Issued Photo I.D. Driver’s License, Passport or DMV Identification Card acceptable.
- Personal Hygiene Items such a soap, shampoo, deodorant, razors, toothpaste, feminine hygiene products, etc. Must be alcohol-free. Prohibited hygiene products will be covered below.
- Casual and Comfortable Clothing and Shoes. The weather varies year-round as we are in a coastal climate. Layers and a light jacket/sweatshirt are recommended.
- Bathing suit and beach towel.
- Gym bag, gym/yoga apparel, and shoes.
- Sleepwear, robe, and slippers.
- Major Credit Card for your loved one’s weekly spending allowance. (one can be placed on file if a card is not going to accompany the client)
- Medications. Must be pre-approved with prescription. For questions regarding approved medications, please call our office.