At Breathe Life Healing Centers, we understand the LGBTQI community and the unique needs and challenges of treating this demographic. Breathe Life is lesbian and gay owned and operated, and many of our staff and therapists are part of the LGBTQI community. We honor all, and welcome those seeking help our safe and stable life healing program. Our goal is to simply provide the very best trauma-informed treatment to anyone who is looking to get better.
Our substance use disorder, eating disorder, and mental health programs treat the whole person in a safe and respectful environment. Breathe provides superior clinical, educational and emotional support in all stages of recovery. With dynamic spiritual-life focused workshops and our sophisticated clinical program, we encourage clients to go deeper to heal.
Our Crystal Clear + Sexually Free curriculum specifically addresses the ChemSex fusion that makes recovery so complex. We treat crystal meth addiction on several levels:
- Educating clients and their families on the drug and how it connects with the brain and body to create a cycle of craving and abuse.
- Coaching clients through the mental component of withdrawal including impulse control, anxiety and depression.
- Developing client-centered emotional regulation, safety + stabilization and physical health including nutrition, breath work and meditation.
- Solidifying client confidence and expanding skills to avoid relapse.
Breathe also offers clients and their families expert, trauma-informed clinical care for Eating Disorders, supporting recovery medically and spiritually. The nation’s premier program for Eating Disorders, Breathe uses these key elements:
- Medical + Nutritional Stabilization
- Psychodrama + Experiential Modalities
- Hands-On Nutrition
- Spiritual Development
- Mindful Movement
All of our staff are professionally trained in their field of expertise, as well as being sensitive to the specific situations that many LGBTQI people struggle with including co-occurring addiction and behavior, peer-pressure, shame, bullying, and the side effects of social injustice that so often affects this population.
Breathe is a safe place for all people to recover. Our tailored treatment plans are built around each individual and their recovery needs, regardless of sexual or gender identity.