Clinical Outreach Coordinator
The Clinical Outreach Coordinator is responsible for marketing and direct administrative support to the Clinical Outreach Manager. Primary responsibilities include social media, mailing marketing materials to clients, making phone calls and other marketing and communication duties to support Breathe Life Healing Centers’ marketing efforts. Minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in a marketing internship or position with proven success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend professional conferences or seminars and area public relations activities to promote Breathe Life Healing Center.
- Make sales calls to potential professional referral sources.
- Inform consumers about healthcare services offered by Breathe Life Healing Center including aspects of addiction treatment offerings.
- Inform consumers about Breathe Life Healing Center’s experience, facility and medical and clinical staff qualifications.
- Identify and educate new referral sources about Breathe Life Healing Center.
- Support daily business operations and prepare bi-weekly marketing reports.
- Execute deliverables such as social media posts, blog article writing/posting, mailing correspondences and marketing materials to clients.
- Make and return phone calls.
- Oversee and coordinate collateral inventory and re-order accordingly.
- Update databases including confidential client information and partner agency files.
- Work on media relations, business communications, and success story management.
- Support client feedback surveys and data collection for strategic planning efforts.
- Provide insight and feedback on current and proposed marketing strategies.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in marketing related field preferred, or related discipline and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1+ years of relevant experience in a marketing internship or position with proven
- Knowledge and understanding of the disease model of addiction, treatment, and recovery, including Breathe Life Healing Center’s programs and operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced technology skills including computers, smart phones, Internet, social media, online marketing, MS Office, calendar, design programs, web design platforms, etc.
- Demonstrated skills in the area of public speaking and professional writing.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, including presentation, public speaking, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with multi-disciplinary staff in a positive manner.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing practices with strong organizational skills.
- Clean driving record and background check.
- Exceptional people skills, the ability to motivate, inspire, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
- Provide compassionate customer service.
- Communication skills exceed normal expectations, written, verbal, and implied.
- Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform all tasks independently, with accountability and integrity.
Works inside in an office setting; local and long-distance travel required. Light physical work, sitting, writing, walking, bending, climbing and descending stairs. Must possess physical conditioning adequate for performance of the work. Some travel involved in position expectations and duties includes driving.
If you are interested in joining the Breathe team email Resume & Cover Letter to HR@BreatheLHC.org.