NEW YORK CITY
Breathe Life Healing Centers is an industry-leading sub-acute trauma treatment center located in West Hollywood, CA, is hiring a Clinical Outreach Coordinator for the NYC Metro area. Breathe Life is a established and innovative program treating Substance Use Disorders, Eating Disorders, Complex Trauma + Mental Health issues.
The main focus of this position is to identify and foster relationships for client referrals, and promote Breathe Life Healing Centers unique clinical programming to area clinicians, therapists, employee assistance programs, corporations, union groups, treatment professionals, etc.
Candidates for the Clinical Outreach Coordinator position will have basis of emotional health clinical knowledge, be relational and have a referral book of business on which to build.
The position reports to the Clinical Outreach Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make face-to-face sales calls, phone and email outreach to potential referral sources.
- Attend professional conferences, seminars, and networking events to promote Breathe Life Healing Centers and connect with potential referents.
- Inform industry professionals + consumers about Breathe’s services/clinical programs, facilities, and medical/clinical staff qualifications.
- Support business operations and prepare weekly marketing reports.
- Maintain updated contact databases via our CRM program.
- Maintain ongoing communication with referents
- Knowledge and understanding of the disease model of addiction, treatment, and recovery, including Breathe’s programs and operations.
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Superior technology skills including computers, smart phones, Internet, social media, online marketing, etc.
- Demonstrate public speaking and professional writing.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Self starter + ability to self-direct outreach planning and execution
- Ability to work with distance supervision while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Ability to work cooperatively with multi-disciplinary staff in a positive manner.
- Solid organizational + time-management skills.
- Exceptional people skills, the ability to motivate, inspire, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
- Provide compassionate customer service.
- Perform all tasks independently, with accountability and integrity.
- Ability to maintain strict client confidentiality.
- Clean driving record and background check.
Works from home office or work-share environment. Light physical work, sitting, writing, walking, bending, climbing and descending stairs. Must possess physical conditioning adequate for performance of the work. Local and long-distance travel required.
If you are interested in joining the Breathe team email Resume & Cover Letter to HR@BreatheLHC.org.