Failure to Launch – Young Adult Rehab Center
The Failure to Launch Program is a young adult rehab program designed specifically for young adults who are socially, physically, financially or spiritually stranded in their life. What does that mean? Here’s what it means to us:
- Socially Stranded: Often experiencing feelings of loneliness, becoming disconnected from friends perceiving they are progressing in life at a faster pace. Perhaps you even become socially disconnected, feeling shameful that your life stages are moving slower.
- Physically Stranded: Often experiencing physical in-capabilities that are holding you back from progressing in life. Many feel debilitated by stress, causing you to sleep more, become depressed, and feel lethargic. Overeating, under-eating, fatigue and sadness are all physical symptoms that often occur.
- Financially Stranded: Often experiencing financial imprisonment which most likely stems from poor financial decision making in the past. Be it poor planning, lack of follow through, or the inability to earn more than you spend. Many become paralyzed financially and remain dependent on parents, friends and family.
- Spiritually Stranded: Often appearing to others as though you are losing your light, seemingly less happy and lacking serenity. Low self-esteem, loneliness and self-induced shame often keep you from experiencing naturally positive feelings or a connection to a higher power or spiritual force.
CHARACTERISTICS OF FAILURE TO LAUNCH INDIVIDUALS
- Usually between ages 25 and 35
- Excellent communicator
- Kind + Caring
- Challenges include:
- Waking up on time
- Managing finances
- Holding a job
- Securing housing
- Finishing major projects
THE HOLISTIC COMPONENT OF THE FAILURE TO LAUNCH YOUNG ADULT REHAB PROGRAM
Breathe is not a traditional young adult rehab. In our Failure to Launch program, we strive to create an environment which nurtures each client and stimulates growth, development, self discovery, peace and serenity.
We believe that in order to achieve these experiences, one must participate in holistic components. Each client is encouraged to participate in the following holistic components:
- Meditation + Yoga
- Attuned Fitness
- Personal Training
- Clean Eating
- Massage Therapy
- Personal Recovery Coaching
- Spiritual Development
Each client in the Failure to Launch young adult rehab program receives a full psychological evaluation with weekly follow-ups as needed and deemed appropriate.
Each client will be appointed a case manager. The case manager takes on a life-coach role to ensure that all short- and long-term goals are met, all therapeutic appointments are attended, and the client is actively participating in Breathe Life Healing Centers + Treatment Services Life Skills and Inner-Life Skills Workshops.
Each client in the Failure to Launch program participates in Tom Rath’s Strengths Finder 2.0 and are guided through this short workbook while being assisted with self-discovery and personality testing. The outcomes become a working part of the progress plan and goal implementation at Breathe. Outcomes are used to give guidance and direction with major life choices such as schooling, certifications, testing, career choices and job interviewing.
FUN AND RELAXATION
We might refer to you as a client, but for three months, Breathe is your home. We integrate a variety of accommodations and activities into the Failure to Launch young adult rehab program that make you feel comfortable, safe, and have many of your needs met.
- Great food: all meals are planned in collaboration with Breathe’s private chef and dietitian
- Excursions: weekly excursions include the theater, bowling, tight ropes course, visits to the park, and even time with your own family
- Gym time: daily gym time with Breathe’s Wellness Director as well as on client’s own time
- Alone time: When approved, time to be alone for reflection, meditation, shopping or other self-soothing practice.
While our clients are healing at Breathe, their families are invited to heal as well. Family Class is included for all Breathe client’s family members. Family Class is a weekly conference call with Breathe’s Family Class Leader. This call supports the family in learning what changes are occurring, while identifying and dealing with any family issues influenced by their loved-one’s failure to launch.
If you would like more information about Breathe’s young adult rehab program, Failure to Launch, please give us a call anytime at 800-929-5904.