Breathe Life Healing Centers is seeking a reliable, English speaking, housekeeper. Position may be part-time or full-time, depending on availability and company schedule. At a minimum, candidates should be prepared to work Monday through Friday 9 am to 2 pm.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Cleans clients’ bedrooms, halls, bathrooms, offices and general areas of residential and clinical facilities.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to operate basic manual and small-engine cleaning equipment.
2. Must be able to count, measure and perform basic inventory.
3. Must know and use infection control techniques, how to handle hazardous materials and be aware of safety requirements.
4. Must be a team member.
5. Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures.
6. Ability to demonstrate tact, resourcefulness, patience and dedication.
7. Ability to recognize the importance of adapting to the various client age groups (adolescent and adult).
8. Ability to accept direction and adhere to policies and procedures.
9. Must possess basic communication skills.
10. Must have a clean and neat appearance.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This is a physically demanding position that involves lifting mattresses, moving beds and dressers, carrying full clothes baskets, vacuum cleaners and other housekeeping equipment and being on feet all day. Must possess physical conditioning adequate for performance of the job.
2. Washer and Dryer
For qualified individuals, please fill out our online employment application.